Powered by Creative Market

Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Download Terra Ignota Script Font

Download Terra Ignota Script Font

Download Terra Ignota Font by Three Islands Press in Category Script Fonts File Sized 387.64 KB with format EOT, TTF, WOFF, SVG, WOFF2 Antiquarian Scribe Geographica Geographica Hand Antiquarian.

Download Terra Ignota Font
Download This Font Here

The idea for Terra Ignota came to me years ago as I was admiring a reproduction of “Amerique Septentrionale,” a 1650 map by French cartographer Nicolas Sanson, given to me by my parents. The handlettering has a sort of rakish character, evocative of pirates or adventurers at a time of unbridled world exploration. I ended up putting the project aside, but the idea to create this font tugged gently at my mind until I simply couldn't ignore it any longer. The result of my labors has an italic slant and a deliberate feel, in keeping with its historical roots. Terra Ignota comes with true small caps, numerous ligatures, both lining and old-style figures, a few cartographic ornaments, and complete Central/Eastern European alphabets—more than 800 glyphs in all.


Download This Font Here

Download Download Terra Ignota Script Font


You Must Login or Signup First to Download This Item