Powered by Creative Market

Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Download My Beloved ~ Script & Serif Font Script Font

Download My Beloved ~ Script & Serif Font Script Font

Download My Beloved ~ Script & Serif Font by Roselily Studio in Category Script Fonts File Sized 1 MB with format EOT, TTF, WOFF, SVG, WOFF2 Oh Darling- Ethereal Script Font Bellya Vaky Font OFF 50 % Brenda Script Claudya Script.

Download My Beloved ~ Script & Serif Font
Download This Font Here

Introducing the My Beloved Font Collection, elegant fonts with a romantic modern touch to it. My Beloved is a sophisticated script and serif font that's really charming to combine together. It can be used for logo's, tote bags, cards, wedding designs, and ofcourse much more. It contains ligatures and alternatives to finish it off and give it a unique style.


What is included:

My Beloved Regular. ~ A gorgeous script font, that has lots of ligatures and alternates. Really cute and pretty to combine with the Serif font.

My Beloved Alternates. ~ For your convenient, I've created a seperate font with the alternates in case you can't access the glyphs panel.

My Beloved Serif. ~ A Classy Serif font that really compliments the script font.

My Beloved Serif Italic. ~ The italic serif font looks just a little more classy.


BONUS

My Beloved Swashes, 36 swashes to combine with your texts.


Multilingual

Both fonts, The Line and Regular Script font are multilingual. They contain the following characters in upper- and lowercase.

à á â ã ä å æ ç è é ê ë ì í î ï ñ ò ó ô õ ö ø œ ù ú û ü ý ÿ þ ð ł š ž ß À Á Â Ã Ä Å Æ Ç È É Ê Ë Ì Í Î Ï Ñ Ò Ó Ô Õ Ö Ø Œ Ù Ú Û Ü Ý Ÿ Þ Ð Ł Š Ž


I hope you'll have some fun using My Beloved Font Collection for your creative projects : )

I would love to know what you've created with my font, stay in touch with me at instagram or facebook @roselily.studio!

Thank you, Chantal


Download This Font Here

Download Download My Beloved ~ Script & Serif Font Script Font


You Must Login or Signup First to Download This Item